Please read this guidance for applying for Paysafecard on your Tebex Checkout store.
Creators who wish to accept payments via paysafecard need to apply to have paysafecard enabled on their account. Paysafe Group have specific requirements that we need to ensure that all webstores adhere to before we can submit the store to Paysafe for approval:
- The webstore must be complete, with no 'under construction' pages, 'coming soon' content etc.
- The webstore must contain at least 5 packages to be considered by paysafecard. Paysafecard review these packages, so descriptions must be complete and detailed enough for their review team to understand.
- Descriptions must include the specific benefits of that package - remember that this will be reviewed by someone at paysafecard who doesn't play on your server, so if you sell (for example) an 'airdrop', the description should explain what an airdrop is.
- Stores must have an established trading history on other payment methods before we can forward your application on to paysafecard. Established trading history generally means at least 10 purchases across a period of 14 days.
- You may not offer 'donation' packages that provide no in-game benefits. Packages must produce a benefit for the player (such as a custom skin, coloured name tag, or other in-game perks) when purchased.
- Webstores cannot offer 'lootboxes' or other products where the items received are based on chance.
- You must not link to any additional/external Terms (such as your server terms) from the webstore.
- You must not link to any external website that allows for the purchase of the products on your store using an alternative payment method (such as Crypto).
- The webstore cannot offer "Pay What You Want" packages.
- The webstore cannot offer items described as "Lifetime" or "Permanent".
- Items listed as "gift cards" must specify the duration of time they are valid for.
Once you have ensured your webstore meets the requirements, you can apply to have paysafecard enabled from the Payment Methods page in your control panel. Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible, though in some circumstances delays can occur - in most situations your application will be reviewed within 5 business days. If you have questions about the application process please contact us at [email protected]
If you are a creator who is selling ranks, if you wish to accept payments from your buyers via Paysafe you need to need to have a time limit on the rank so that it is not permanent, if you fail to do this Paysafe will decline the purchase.