Abandoned Basket Recovery
Abandoned basket recovery sends customers a follow-up email or an in-game message if they have added items to their basket but have not yet completed the checkout. This is a great way to give your customer another chance to buy their product. For more info on coupons, you may find this post helpful.
Watch Ted's tutorial on setting up this feature here:
- 1.Go to Engagement > Abandoned Basket Recovery.
- 2.Enable the feature by clicking the checkbox at the top of the form.
- 3.Enter the following options to configure basket recovery to your liking:
- 1.Email Delay - The number of minutes to wait before sending an email to the customer. We recommend a few hours.
- 2.Recovery Discount - Enter the percentage discount the customer should receive to entice them back to complete their purchase.
- 3.Categories - Select a list of categories to which the recovery discount should apply to. Leave this blank if you want the discount to apply to all categories on your webstore.
- 4.In-Game Messages - If this feature is enabled you can also configure messages to be sent to the customer in-game to ensure they definitely are notified about their offered discount.
As with all other aspects of the Tebex Store, we allow you to customise the design of the emails which the customers will receive in their inboxes.
- 1.Go to Webstore > Appearance > Templates.
- 2.Edit your custom template (Or create one if you haven't already).
- 3.Once you have opened the template editor, go to the email/abandonedcart.html file and you have full HTML access to modify the email to your liking. Please note we are unable to assist you with your customisations.
You can see how well your abandoned basket recovery is performing by viewing the detailed statistics in your control panel. You can view your statistics by going to Statistics > Abandoned Baskets.