Manual payments are a great way to test packages without making a real transaction on your store.
This video will explain further about working with payments on your store, including manual payments and how to create them.
If you've just created a package and you want to test it before putting it live on your store, or you want to give a customer a package for free, you can do just that by creating a manual payment. To create a manual payment:
- 1.Go to Payments.
- 2.Click Create A Manual Payment.
- 3.Enter the username of the customer you want to give the package to.
- 4.Enter an optional price (This won't affect your statistics and won't charge the customer).
- 5.Enter an optional note of why you are creating this manual payment.
- 6.Select the packages you want to include in this payment and give them to the customer.
- 7.Click Create.
The customer will now receive these packages within the next few minutes in-game.
- If you are using Tebex Checkout for your store, making payments to yourself on your own store will be considered suspicious and will be investigated by our compliance team. To avoid unnecessary downtime of your store and inconvenience, please under no circumstances make real money payments to your own store to test product delivery methods.
- Manual payments can be deleted - but genuine transactions that have involved the exchange of funds are not deletable.