Banning & Whitelisting
If you have suspicions about a customer or you would like to simply prevent them from purchasing on your webstore you can create a ban entry to do just that.
- 1.Go to Customers > Bans.
- 2.Click Create Your First Ban.
- 3.Enter the username of the customer you would like to ban.
- 4.Enter an optional IP address of the customer you would like to ban.
- 5.Enter a reason for this ban. This will only be shown to you and your team.
If a customer has been banned by Tebex Fraud protection and you would like to let them make a purchase on your webstore you can do so by adding them to your whitelist.
- 1.Go to Customers > Whitelist.
- 2.Click Create Your First Chargeback Whitelist.
- 3.Enter the username, IP Address or ID of the customer you wish to whitelist on your webstore.
- 4.Enter a note so you can remember why you whitelisted this customer. This is only shown to you and your team.